Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Bit Dusty

Hm, this blog is a little bit dusty... I haven't updated in a while because a lot has been happening.

Since the beginning of September, I have been eating--and living--healthier. It's been amazing. I have lost 17 pounds so far, and I feel wonderful! I ask the Mother and Father to give me the strength to eat what I should, and less of what I shouldn't, and they do.

School got very intense, very fast. I may only be taking three courses, but the amount of work is equal to four and a half courses. I'm managing to keep afloat.

Work continues, as monotonous as ever. I had an interview for a hostess position, but I don't know what the result is.

I'm still attending church with my mom. She started reading a couple prayers I had written in a notebook when she was helping me find a textbook I had misplaced, and I was terrified! Then she asked me if I was working on another story, and did I really have time to do that? And why was I writing about stuff like that? I just sort of shrugged off her questions, but it hurt. Stuff like that is what I believe, it's part of who I am. Her intolerance makes me feel ashamed of who I am, and defiant at the same time.
I just don't even know what to feel.

Plans to move out have been put on hold until we are better situated, financially.

I'm still reading as much as I can about my faith, still praying, fitting in magickal work when I can. I just can't wait to get a little freedom.

(but I'm really excited about losing so much weight, and being so much healthier!)

1 comment:

  1. Does your mother know what you believe? Maybe she simply does not know where to place the prayers you wrote. If you are afraid of how she might react, you might test the waters by bringing up some of the more general beliefs and practices in conversation. (I assume your mother is a practicing Christian, and I know things can be difficult.)

    ReplyDelete