Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Patience, Peace, Serenity

From New Moon to Full I decided to work on having more patience, and finding more time to sit in peace and quiet. Now that the full moon is here, it's time to sit back and see what worked and what didn't.

I've been much more patient with customers at work. More polite, guarding my thoughts more, in general, doing pretty well.

At home, I've definitely been finding more time to focus on me, and on my study of Wicca.

With my visiting grandparents... Well, I've been doing just peachy with my grandmother. My "I was the man of the house at 14, never wasted anything, always have a clean house with all the laundry done" god-complex grandfather? I can say I was never rude to him. To his face, anyway. I will continue to pray that Goddess and God grant me a bit more serenity than I've got.

I like to end with something positive, so:
My mom's recovery from surgery seems to continue going well. She was able to get up and walk a little today! Hopefully she can come home today.

No comments:

Post a Comment