Friday, June 10, 2011

Stress and Negativity

We are having window shades installed, and so the house had to be cleaned. My mom is the type to stress about everything a great deal more than she should. When she stresses, it affects the whole house. The atmosphere is clogged with tension. I don't know if my dad or brothers notice, but it's making me almost physically ill.

The man installing the shades should be here any minute. I desperately need to walk off this feeling, but I'm not supposed to go anywhere right now. I need to at least go outside and ground.

On the bright side, my room is a great deal cleaner than it has been in a while.


(Also, mom found a receipt from a bookstore where I bought a couple fiction books and a wiccan book. Fortunately, it was so faded she couldn't read it...)

No comments:

Post a Comment