Friday, August 5, 2011

A Decision Made

I finally came to a decision, and talked it over with the boyfriend. I can count on him to tell me when I'm being crazy or not.
So, tomorrow I will be taking a huge step in my life, almost a rite of passage. It's a relief not to be thinking and worrying about it so much, but thinking about how close Saturday is, it almost doesn't seem real.

The moon will be halfway between New and Full. To me, it feels like a symbol of my journey; like completing a stage of my life. I'm excited and nervous-hopefully it will be magical as well as magickal.

1 comment:

  1. That is great that you have someone like your boyfriend with whom you can talk to. It is also a good feeling when you ponder a situation and then finally make the decision.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete