Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Magick of Oceans

I love the beach. It's an amazing feeling to stand in the water and feel the slither of sand under my feet and the pull of the waves. I feel so much closer to Goddess and God when near an ocean.
The sky meets the water, the water meets the land, everything is always in motion; always changing.

Sunday's beach trip was exactly the refreshment my soul was craving. Saturday's events went well, the beach was just about perfect, and Monday marked a friend's birthday. My weekend was action-packed!

Basically I was storing up positive, freeing energy- my family and I are going to my grandparents' house for their anniversary. Almost my whole extended family will be there. I love my cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents, but this will be the first family get-together since I found my path. I can't bring my books or tools because there's almost no such thing as privacy there and it's a super-Christian environment. I have to figure out how to give thanks for a meal without outright lying. (This would be the least opportune time to come out of the broom closet...)

Wish me luck!
Blessed Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment