Friday, May 27, 2011

Mixed Topics

This short little post will have a few different topics, I feel a little spazzy . . .

1. I feel better tonight, more rested. I took a walk yesterday, a beautifully scented breeze was blowing, I listened to a chapter in the audiobook I'm working through, and I have been drinking a great deal of water.

2. I have been following and participating in the voting over at Circle of Moms. They're looking for the top 25 blogs by moms of faith. I was saddened to see the attacks on Pagans. I was more saddened to go read one of the posts that quoted the bible, knowing that my mom would have very similar views on the subject.

3. I like to end on a positive note. Despite having to get up very early this morning and work for a very long time, I had a wonderful day. Boyfriend came and picked me up, we walked around the mall for a bit, I found two shirts for a total of $9, got a rather large book of home remedies (as I am very interested in alternative medicine), we looked at and talked about engagement rings as if they were a possibility sometime in the maybe near future (*eeee!!*), then met up with JK and LittleJon for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment